Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Assignment #9

Lewis Bright's Journal

Things are a disaster here. I heard that some loyalists are coming from the thirteen colonies soon. This better be wondrous, I've had enough of this. It's taking a really long time to write this, I don't have much time whenever I start. A faster way to take all this down would be a capital idea. I hope whoever finds this takes good care of it.

My friend, Henry Brinker, said that I did a topping job today, and I felt extraordinarily good about that. Uh Oh, time to go again.

I got my information from the website with the loyalist names, and wikipedia.

2 comments:

  1. aren't you going to add a little bit more info. Andrew? its a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrew,

    I'd love to hear more. I'm confused as to what your narrator is talking about.

    ReplyDelete

Where the Heck is Waldo?

Where the Heck is Waldo?
Oh...

Followers

Who's Instrument is Loudest?