Friday, March 6, 2009

Assignent #8

I am responding to assignment #8.
Andrew: Alright! Today we have a very special guest (because he's dead), Louis Riel!


*Applause*

Louis Riel: Thank you! Thank You!

*Less Applause*

*Applause stops*

Andrew: So, how's the moustache?

LR: Is this really what this interview is about? Talking about my moustache?

*Laughter*

Andrew: Sorry. Let's get to the interview. How about telling us a little about your self?

LR: Sure. My name is Louis Riel. I was born on October 22nd, 1844, in Rupert's land, and I led the Red River Rebellion. I was a member of Parliament in 1869 and I was forced into exile by the execution of Thomas Scott in the first rebellion.

Andrew: Cool. Was that fun?

LR: No.

Andrew: Oh.

*Laughter*

Andrew: Ok, ok, that's enough.

*faint giggles*

I got my information from the Louis Riel Wikipedia Article.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrew,

    This looks great so far!

    I still need to see assignments #5 and #7 and the rest of this one. Currently, your mark is a 1.5, or a 58%. Your mark could get a lot better if you finish your incomplete assignments and improve your #1 (which only has a 1 so far).

    ReplyDelete

Where the Heck is Waldo?

Where the Heck is Waldo?
Oh...

Followers

Who's Instrument is Loudest?