Friday, January 16, 2009

Assignment #3

I think in a hundred years I will be dead. Other than that, I don't think that any special inventions will be.... invented. A lot of diseases will probably be cured, and we will use garbage for fuel like in Back to the Future 2. Money will no longer be made of paper, but will be made of.... nevermind. I can't think of anything money could be made of. All the good T.V. shows will be gone, but its okay because we'll still have Chuck Norris. Batman will beat Superman in the annuel superhero contest, and being stupid will be against the law. You can tell I didn't think to hard about this, and will probably get a bad mark. Oh well.

Update: I figured out what money will be in the future. Bottle caps. just like in Fallout 3.

6 comments:

  1. Hey it is me. I also think that batman will beet superman. Batman is way better. Also, i like your profile picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrew -

    Batman will definitely beat Superman.

    You got a great start to your entry - I loved the Back to the Future stuff and no more paper money. Don't give up on your writing.

    I'd like to see more detail in your entries - I know you're capable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was balling my eyes out with laughter when I read this. Good stuff Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep on rocking. Don't let the Rubik's cube get you down. You are a wonderful writer with fantastic ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Where the Heck is Waldo?

Where the Heck is Waldo?
Oh...

Followers

Who's Instrument is Loudest?